Anxiety is a normal feeling that haunts mankind; you can feel anxiety due to a job interview, the first day of school, or about what is going to happen in the future.
|Lyrica pregabalin 150mg generic||Pain relief|
|€79.00 – €119.00|
This kind of anxiety can encourage you to accomplish what you want.
But this feeling may transform into a disorder, feelings become extreme, and last for longer than six months, interferes with your life, and cause a pause from accomplishments.
Generalized anxiety disorder is persistent worrying about several things, not one.
Pregabalin anxiety is one of the very effective drugs to control this disorder and return your life to normal.
It took 79% positive reviews on the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder.
According to a placebo-controlled trial published in the American Journal of Psychiatry in March 2003, Pregabalin anxiety was almost as effective as benzodiazepines.
It even overweighs benzodiazepines that it has fewer withdrawal symptoms.
- Sleeping problems
- Muscle aches
The use of Pregabalin doesn’t stop on generalized anxiety disorder, it has many other uses.
It is used in:
- Peripheral neuropathic pain associated with diabetes.
- Postherpetic neuralgia.
- Partial onset seizures.
- Neuropathic pain after spinal cord injury.
Before taking this drug, make sure to inform your doctor about:
- Heart problems
- Kidney problems
- Breathing problems
- History of drug or alcohol use
Pregabalin is available in oral dosage forms only.
Capsules with 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 225, and 300 mg concentrations
Oral solution with concentration of 20 mg/ ml
Extended-release tablets with 82.5, 165, and 330 mg concentrations
Dosage for Generalized anxiety disorder treatment:
The dose ranges between 150-600 mg daily divided every 8-12 hours.
Starting with 150 mg daily.
The dose may be increased according to the medical condition and response to treatment; it can be increased to 300 mg daily after 1 week.
Then to 450 mg after another week if needed.
Maximum dose: pregabalin 600 mg daily
For those who suffer from any kind of renal impairment, the dose should be adjusted according to the results of the lab tests.
- Take Pregabalin anxiety with or without food, it doesn’t matter.
- If you missed a dose, take it as soon as possible except it is the time for the next one, skip it and go back to the normal regimen.
Don’t double the dose.
- If you are using extended-release tablets, don’t split, crush nor chew the tablet.
- Take Pregabalin anxiety at the same time every day.
- It is preferable to be taken after the evening meal.
- If you missed the dose, take it till after the morning meal, don’t take it after that.
- If you overdosed, go to the nearest hospital or call an ambulance.
- Never stop taking Pregabalin anxiety suddenly, the dose should be decreased gradually, or else the patient will suffer from withdrawal symptoms.
- Sleeping problems
- Tingling feeling
If you suffer from any of the above symptoms, consult with your doctor at once.
Always read the pamphlet (Patient information and instructions for use) of the drug before taking it.
Also, talk to your health care provider about any inquiries about the drug.
Common side effects:
- Hands and feet swelling
- Concentrating troubles
- Increased appetite and weight gain
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Accidental injuries may occur
- Burning feeling in the limbs
- Speaking difficulties
Less common side effects:
- Chest pain
- Cold sweats
- Pale skin
- Productive cough
- Breathing difficulties
- Muscle aches
This is not a full list of side effects; always talk to your doctor about any symptoms you are experiencing.
- Pregabalin anxiety may cause severe hypersensitivity, if you experience any signs of hives, itching, or swelling of lips and tongue, contact your doctor immediately.
- Don’t drive nor perform hazardous activities before you understand how the drug will affect you.
It causes dizziness and somnolence which may be very dangerous leading to accidents.
- If you have diabetes and noticed any weight gain, you may have to adjust your hypoglycemic drug.
- Dizziness and drowsiness may exacerbate when concomitantly used other drugs used to depress the CNS (Central nervous system).
- Patients with seizure disorders may suffer from increased seizures when they discontinued the drug rapidly.
- Monitor the patient for any signs of depression, suicidal thoughts, or behavior.
If you noticed any of these, contact your doctor at once.
- Using this drug with alcohol will increase the drowsiness caused by Pregabalin anxiety.
- Elders are more sensitive to side effects especially drowsiness, dizziness, unsteadiness, confusion, and shallow breathing.
Pregabalin anxiety is a very good drug that showed great efficacy in many disorders and diseases make sure to consult with your doctor if Pregabalin is suitable for your case especially if you are suffering from generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).